Situated roughly 55 kilometers from the town of Siem Reap in Cambodia, the Holy Mountain, or Kulen Mountain in the local dialect, offers a visual experience very few other places offer. It is a religious place for Hindus and Buddhists, and has all the sighs to show it.
Make time to visit the tropical forest, see the reclining Buddha, river of one-thousand lingas, and the holy waterfall. Traveling with us caters for your entrance fees, pickup/drop off transport at your residence, an English-speaking tour guide, cold water and towels.
Book today and make memories that will last a lifetime.
- Tropical Forest
- Reclining Buddha
- River of One Thousand Linga
- Holly Waterfall
- Kulen Mountain Entrance Fees
- Transportation pickup/drop off at Residence
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Cold Water / Cold Towels
- Be ready at 08:00 AM for pick up service.